The first possibility for my essay may be etymology of my name. In my lexicology class I was assigned to write research paper about history of my name. At first it sounded pretty easy paper to write, but as I went on and on I found out that it was one of the hardest essays I’ve been given. On the other hand, for the first time I enjoyed researching and writing paper. Also I didn’t know teachers taste what style she liked or what would be for her a good paper. Because she gave this paper as mid-term exam and before that she didn’t assigned any essay that I could specify in what direction I should wrote. So I just stopped thinking about what she might like or not. I just kept going to research and write what would seem well-written paper for me. Surprisingly at the end, I wrote great paper. I believe that happened because I didn’t think what others might think about my essay, would I get good grade or would I failed it. I just did it for me!..
- I believe this paper will be the most effective essay to write because it is still fresh in my mind. And I remember how hard I tried to write good paper not for the teacher but for me. Also I found very surprising information about my name that amazed me.

The second essay I may write is about group reading. During summer my couple friends and I decided to read same book, then meet every week and discuss. The book we read was “ Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.” This discuss improved our reading and understanding. There were some of the parts, quotes or questions my friend or I didn’t understand. By talking and analyzing our ideas we focused more and we were able to understand. I think group reading is fun and helpful. It’s also helps with literacy writing, or with school assignment, it makes easier for us to focus with our writing experience.
The third essay I may write is my first writings and teacher who helped me a lot, during my high school year, with my papers. She is so great teacher. At first I didn’t understand what she wanted me to write. Every time she assigned paper and I wrote I was getting low grades. I was lost at that time, and wondered what she didn’t like with it. One day I got very nervous and angry and I just asked my teacher what was happening with my papers. So she sat with me and explained everything step by step so I could understand my mistakes. After that day I tried to improve my mistakes.
- This essay might be as good as second one. It will give me good ideas about writing and how it improved during past years. Also writing about my paper errors, grammar problems, and story telling. The idea not to give up even paper is very poor. Thinking positively that by the time and by our mistakes we learn a lot and trying not to make same mistakes. But I believe it’s important not to make same mistakes over and over. It won’t help.
No comments:
Post a Comment