Assignment #4 Revisions
- My final paper is kind of different from my rough draft. After writing first draft I read over my essay, improved my grammatical mistakes and get ride of unnecessary sentences and statements.
- I reread my work previously to improve my essay’s organization, errors and main focuses. I also think in the paper I supported my thesis statement and I tried not to be off the topic.
- After revising my paper I noticed some grammar errors, which I tried to rewrite. I know that my weak side is run-on sentences.
- I knew I had some mistakes that I had to correct after writing first rough draft. The peer review was kind of helpful thing that guided me to look for some improvements in my paper.
- I think I wrote clearly and enough vivid details. The strongest side of this paper might be the organization of materials that I wrote in one place and tried not to jump one place to another. I also tried not to repeat a point more than once. My weakest side can be grammatical mistakes, which I tried to improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment