For my third essay I analyzed article “Get Smart About the College.” By reading this article gave me a helpful ideas to make my next arguing essay strong with included convincing evidences, background information or effective argument to appeal to reader’s emotion sides.
This article gave for their position reasons included with evidence. But I think authors didn’t really use enough supported evidence. However, for my 4th essay I know on what to concentrate and give as many convincing evidences as needed to support my arguing position. I also find out that it will give a good position to my essays to include necessary background information, so for reader should be clearly and easily understandable what was being argued. I believe article uses effective argument based on college financial sides to appeal to readers. However, audience for this essay most likely to be parents and it address mostly to parent because usually they pay for students education. So I see that it is important to bring emotional responses for readers for my next arguing positions paper. Overall, based on reading this article brought me a good idea and helped me on what specific details I should most focus for my next essay.
No comments:
Post a Comment