“Parents should not force their children what they want to do in the future, such as, choosing a major. Therefore, parents should let their children make their own decisions.” This is the arguable thesis I wrote to support my evidences.
- The evidence that I find strongest and compelling part of my argument is that parents try to help to their teenage children by advising what they should study in college, but this advice might mislead their children. I believe that this is strong and one of the interesting evidence because it fits with my thesis statement. On the other words, parent’s force may have a wrong cause in their children’s decision.
- The evidence that I think is the weakest part of my paper is that children by deciding own choices, this self decision will increase self-confidence and understanding in personality of the person. This evidence might be a good one for my paper but I did not give good example to support my evidence. So I consider this evidence the weakest in my argumentative paper. If I wrote more prevalent examples this evidence might be a better.
No comments:
Post a Comment