My favorite essay was an advertisement analysis. I consider this essay most interesting to analyze and write about. At the same time, the advertisement was hard to analyze because for the image and text. I had to carefully study both the image’s and text’s language to get entirely ad’s meaning. It was easy for me to clearly write about purpose, audience and style. Also I had follow well and organize my introduction, body paragraphs and conclusion.
Overall, the image and text was interesting to analyze, to get main idea what it says and why it is expressed in that way. This essay also helped me with learning style like generating my ideas, by deciding what and how I want to analyze given text and study what is hidden behind a text which has to be analyzed. I became more comfortable about analyzing text and think more critically. I enjoyed a lot analyzing this advertisement paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment