Friday, December 9, 2011

Assignment # 15 Final Reflection

As I look back to all of my writing I will say that my writing have changed since then. Sometimes it is too hard to express your thoughts in writing especially when English is second language for a person. As looking all of writing in this semester, I can feel how my wring has been improved over this short time. Furthermore, in writing I better understood the purpose of essays, and I also improved my writing in developing my ideas clearly, including enough examples and evidences. Also for each of those essays, which were assigned during this semester in class, I get good sense of including rhetorical situation in my papers.

My goals in future English classes are to improve and develop further in writing. I strongly believe course of English 101 will help me in my next English 102 course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment